Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

iWrite Midterms '11

 I would like to distinguish the following bloggers for their exceptional posts. I want to encourage you to keep on blogging as a student, and offer these fine articles to others. I believe that through this medium, your writing & thinking skills would be honed fully for a greater achievement in the future.











The statements and opinions expressed on these websites are solely those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect my personal views.

2 comments:

  1. Goodevednig! sir lumipat na po iba group si earl cavalida? tama ba. hmm grpmate kmi kaso now nya lang sinabi his with another group na po. apat na lang pla po talaga kami and i talk na with alyssa ok na po.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he brought that up with me last meeting but i did not approve it..:)

    ReplyDelete