Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A few days of silence...

Just this week I have been doing a lot of things to the extent that I have missed to check some feedback of my followers. Likewise, I have been receiving numerous comments pertaining to the posts herein especially the ones that necessitate my urgent attention. I cannot reply to your concerns right away because I'm grabbing the remaining Holidays to unwind with my family  before resumption of classes. I assure you that I will give complete responses to your queries as soon as possible. Utmost priority is given to questions which are NOT repetitions of my previous instructions, and to questions which are relevant to my latest post.

I advice you to create the said paperwork before deadline so that you can enjoy more of the Holiday Season without worrying of something. Once you are done with it, just send me a request to view your post. I will just grade it when I am available.

Your indulgence is highly appreciated.

"Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right".  Wishing you a truly fulfilling 2011!

5 comments:

  1. Sir, I think it would be a lot easier for you to check our reaction papers if we posted a comment on your post containing the link to the blog post. That way you would know who passed the post on time, and you wouldn't have to look for our blog pages so you could read them.



    Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have posted mine sir. please read. happy new year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cooL!..i should have thought of that before!..that's even better!..thanks,Baia!..happy new year!

    ReplyDelete