Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Urgent Attention!

This is to notify you that I can hardly recognize the following usernames. Thus, they are neither recorded nor published on this blog. Please do update me with your real name by leaving a comment on this post. I shall anticipate immediate response from the persons concerned on or before December 30.  Failure to comply the stated request would be regarded as null & void.

ECON111 CLASS

KEN
SAVEYOURSCORE

-----end---

ECON222 CLASS

MYSTERIOUS MIND

--------end-----

8 comments:

  1. sir, sabi po ni lj na sabihin sayo na naka-answer siya ng review questions. last week pa daw po niya pinost. iamlj ang username niya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked her answers now because she did not send me an invitation for viewing. Thanks! & Happy Holidays!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. go0d morning sir.,na change q na po ung akin..sheena --> Sheena Joyce Robin po sir.,last december 17 po aq nag submit..tnx sir..God bless you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I'm Dr.Euphy, Daphne KaamiƱo sir. I'm sorry, I used to have a blog here under this pseudonym. I'm sorry I forgot to inform you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. go0d evening sir, nabasa nyo po ba comment q khapon?di po kc nka post d2? i updated my blog name yesterday sir, SHEENA ---> Sheena Joyce Robin
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sheena...ok na..i'll check it 2morow..=D

    ReplyDelete
  7. sir ba't nawala ang comment ko here? nag comment gud tlga ako na ako si sansan_lovesdogsforever = sanchia

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did not delete any comment and there is no pending comment...

    ReplyDelete