Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Last Requirement for Prelims

Happy Holidays!

I would like to reiterate that submission of Reaction Paper is due on or before December 30, 2010. In the event you cannot submit it on time, you are only given two class sessions to pass it, and it will get a 3-point deduction on the score for every missed meeting.

Recently, I have encountered a few lapses in determining the accurate timezone, and most especially in viewing the post. I'm still looking into possible solutions to these problems.  So to ensure that your work will be checked, I highly recommend you to send me an invitation for viewing it.

I shall be delighted to receive your requirement before the deadline.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sir! I already submitted my Economic Issue for December. I have a comment there explaining the computation of my previous blogpost entitled 'Economics Review' containing my answers for the review questions.
    Happy Holidays too! I am hoping for your reconsideration :) God Bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir. nakagawa na ako nyan. paano kita mainvite to read my blog?
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jst give me the link of your Reaction Paper..place it on my "Do it this way!" post..

    ReplyDelete